1. Who we are
Our registered office is at Unit 4, Lancaster Park, Newborough Road, Needwood, Burton on Trent, DE13 9PD. The Information Commissioner (see www.ico.org.uk). For details of how to contact us, please refer to the Contact Us page.
2. How we collect information
We will collect information from you if you:
- Register to use our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis;
- place an order for products or services on our website, this will include your name (including business name), address, contact details (including telephone number and email address) and your payment details;
- complete online forms (including call-back requests), take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time
- provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any product or service we provide (including any Apps we may offer); and
- Contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
- We also collect information about your visit to our website or use of our products or services using cookies or similar technologies (as described in paragraph 6 below).
3. What we use your information for
We will use your information to provide any information and services that you have requested or any products that you have ordered.We may also contact you for feedback on your use of our products, services or our website.
We may also contact you for feedback on your use of our products, services or our website.
We may use your information for marketing purposes as described in paragraph 5 below. We may also use and analyse the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our website and the products and services we offer.
4. Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
- Our suppliers and business partners for the reasons for product warranty and services provided via our suppliers so they can provide you with any updated information with regards to products or services that you use.
- Third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf (for example, payment providers and website hosts where relevant). These third parties may have incidental access to your information, but we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
We will not share your information with any other third party or data processor that is not directly connected with us.
We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching local data protection laws.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We may wish to contact you for this purpose by telephone, post or email.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by contacting us either by phone or our Contact Us page via our Website.
6. Cookies and Similar Technologies
“Cookies” are small text files which are transferred from our website, product or service and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use a combination of cookies to help us provide you with a personalised service, and also to help make our websites, products and services better for you. You can select your cookie preferences when you visit our website. If you decide not to accept all of the cookies, you’ll still be able to use the site but some things might not work as well.
7. Web analytics cookies and similar technologies
Our websites, products and services use third party web analytics cookies and similar technologies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how such visitors move around our website. This helps us make our service to you better.
8. Third party technology
We sometimes use the technology of a third party service provider to collect information about browsing activity on certain pages of our website by tracking / identifying the IP address that you use when you access those pages. We only track / identify your IP address whilst you are using our website and do not track the IP address when you leave our website. This third party technology will expire after you close your browser or leave your session in the product or service. Our third party service provider collects information about which organisations are accessing our website and we may use that information to contact those organisations about our products and services that we feel may be of interest.
9. Software, products and services
Our software, products or services may also include a technology that enables us to:
- check specific information directly relevant to your use of the software or products contained in your computer against our records to make sure the software or products are being used in accordance with our software licence agreements and to troubleshoot any problems;
- collect information about how you and your authorised users use the functions of the features of our software or products; and
- gather statistical information about the operating system and environment on which our software or products are installed.
10. Your information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR, if we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you would like to update your records or see a copy of the information that we hold about you, you can contact us via the Contact Us page on our web site.
12. Security and storage of information
We take data security very seriously and will keep your information as secure as possible by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the internet is not always secure therefore, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our website or other products and services via an internet or similar connection and any transmission will be at your own risk.If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our website, product or service please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our website, product or service please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
13. Other Sites
If you follow a link from our website, product or service to another site or service, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites or services.
14. Further Information
If you would like further information about data protection, or if you would like to view the register of Data Controllers, you can visit the Information Commissioner’s site at www.ico.org.uk.
Thank you for visiting our website.